Amy Kubal is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian specializing in the Paleo Diet and performance nutrition.Amy received both her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Nutrition from Colorado State University. She currently works with athletes and individuals looking to improve their athletic performance and enhance their health.
Amy's philosophy and her success stems from the belief that “real food” is the key to great performance. She is a firm believer in and advocate of The Paleo Diet. The Paleo eating style has the ability to greatly enhance performance, improve recovery, and lead to better health. She has observed its effects in the athletes she counsels as well as her own success as an endurance athlete.
Amy understands that every athlete has unique needs and responds differently to training, diet, and recovery. She custom tailors diet and nutrition plans to meet the needs and schedule of each athlete. She will work closely with you to help you reach your full potential!
Science has proven that the foods you eat directly affect your athletic performance as well as your overall health and well-being. But how do you sort out nutritional fact from fiction?
As a Registered Dietitian and Training Bible Nutrition Consultant, specializing in Paleolithic Nutrition, you and I will work together to identify your individual goals such as: managing weight, maximizing performance, improving recovery, lowering body fat, or increasing lean muscle. Along the way, I will answer your questions so you gain a true understanding of how to properly fuel and hydrate your body to reach your full physical potential.
Step 1 - Download and Fill out this Nutrition Questionnaire then email to Amy at email@example.com
Step 2 - Contact Amy via email to set up a consultation appointment. She will return your email within 48 hours to set up at time to discuss your needs.
Step 3 - With Amy, decide which of the following meal package best fills your needs.
Appetizer Package $100
- 3-Day Food Diary Diet and Nutrient Analysis
- Evaluation of diet nutrient content of including reports featuring diet composition (carbohydrate, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, etc.) and nutrient deficiencies or excesses.
The Main Course $200
- Phone or email interview to discuss medical history, food preferences, and your specific goals (mass gain, leaning out, food choices, meal planning, etc.).
- Meal plans, shopping lists, resources will be provided based on your personal nutritional needs and goals.
- Online or telephone follow-ups will be provided once per month for 3 months. (See Sides & Extras below for additional follow-up options).
The Full Meal Deal $300-$500 Contact Me for Exact Pricing
- Personalized menu and recipe development to meet your specific needs and lifestyle.
- Phone or email interview to determine nutritional needs/goals, length of time, and number of people your customized meal plan will serve.
Sides & Extras: (Add any of the following to the Main Course or Full Meal Deal)
- Optional Scheduling & Continued Support:
- Online or telephone follow-ups twice a week for 4 weeks: Add -$100
- Online or telephone follow-ups monthly for 1 year: Add - $150
- Online or telephone follow-ups per your needs/schedule: Contact me for pricing
- Optional Food Diary:
- Add 3-Day Food Diary Diet and Nutrient Analysis to the Main Course or Full Meal: Add - $50
- Large Groups Contact Me for Pricing
- Online or Conference call education sessions and classes for groups, gyms, etc.